We meet in the Watershed apartment building in Hillsdale, 6388 SW Capitol Hwy. (parking is available in the shopping center across the street) in their community conference room on the main floor next to the central outdoor courtyard next to SW Bertha Ct. (enter directly from the courtyard). Everyone is WELCOME!
SW TRAILS meeting / Jan. 24th, 2019, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
— AGENDA —
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Dec. 20th)
- Upcoming community events we should be at – any in the next month?
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (Feb. 9th) / Sharon
- Next month’s “Stroll & Coffee” Hike – date?
- Next month’s work party (Feb. 7th, 9:00 am) / Dave
- Treasury report for 2018 / Chris
- Membership & new membership form / Barbara B.
- Social Media / Barbara S.
- Media Committee & Website / Hans & Britta
- ANNUAL MEETING planning / Doug
— Review of Bylaws
— Nominating committee for Board Members & Officers
— Budget & Publicity
- Project status on planned & underway projects / Dave
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
— Summary of budget request from PBOT for trails construction
— Follow-up emails to Comm. Eudaly, her staff Marshall Runkel, and Nicole Peirce, PBOT, for Red Electric Trail bridge project
— SW Corridor Plans Working Group: connection for OHSU/Barbur
— Meeting with Comm. Fish & letter to ODOT for 4T trail safety
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting — Thurs., Feb. 28th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)