- This event has passed.
SWTrails Monthly Meeting Thursday, June 27 7:00-8:30 pm
June 27, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We meet in the Watershed apartment building in Hillsdale, 6388 SW Capitol Hwy. (parking is available in the shopping center across the street) in their community conference room on the main floor next to the central outdoor courtyard next to SW Bertha Ct. (enter directly from the courtyard). Everyone is WELCOME!
— AGENDA —
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Apr. 25th)
- Upcoming community events we should be at –
— Multnomah Days: Aug. 17th/ activities all day, parade @10 am
— any other events?
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement / Britta
— update on how things are going for Britta! …and, how can we help?
— hike this month on July 13th
- Next month’s “Stroll & Coffee” Hike (July 20th) / Debbie
- Next month’s work party? / Dave
- Treasury report / Chris
- Membership / Barbara B.
- Social Media / none this month — Barbara S. in Germany!
- Media Committee & Website / Britta – update
- Update on GIS trail mapping progress in SW Portland / Brian Brady
- Treasurer and Secretary positions for our Board
–Lee has volunteered to be our Board Treasurer to replace Chris, and we . need to formally take a VOTE for this office
–Then we need to find a new volunteer to be our Secretary!
- SW Trails signs for City Parks / Hans
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
— Update on Ped PDX events this past 8 weeks – very busy!!!
— Trail modifications, SW Coronado ROW
— Mapping of pedestrian routes, crosswalk locations in SW
— Shared bike-pedestrian routes and resulting conflicts
— Update: SW Tool Library project (requesting we be their Fiscal Sponsor)
— Other items
- Project status on planned & underway projects / Dave
- Our July “meeting” – our room isn’t available and we usually have a picnic “in the neighborhood” instead – what do we want to do this year?
- “Last minute” announcements?
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)