Agenda for March 27 2014 Meeting of SWTrails Thursday 7 pm at Watershed
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes for February 2014 as posted on SWTrails.org website Lee
April Meeting Date, should we change it to accommodate PBOT’s scheduling of mtg in SW?
SW 25th@ Bertha-BH Hwy Pedestrian bridge for safe routes to school, do we want to push for it at budget hearings? Dates:
Upcoming Walks Sharon Fekedy, Virginia Hendrickson
Treasurers Report Chris Mays,
Membership Chair report Barbara Bowers. Progress on new membership brochure.
Resume SWTrails PDX Annual Meeting, Consider 2014 Budget copies to be distributed.
–Funding Web Sites
–Funding minor trail repair projects
–Billing procedure for reimbursements
Oleson Road Bridge traffic diversion to Shattuck Road Doug Rogers
Red Electric Letter to Fritz on next steps, Doug Rogers
SW build out and completion, review list of potential projects that are proposed to complete the SW Urban Trail System. See the SWTrails.org website, look for Investment in SW Urban Trail System.
SWTrails Email list
Planning: Red Electric Bridge;
SW Boones Ferry Road Trail 6 Culvert/Storm Sewer or bridge.
SW 21st at BH Hwy trail connection,
Crossing of Naito at Whitaker
1. March 29, Saturday 9am – noon SW 21st & Nevada Ct. Gravel is in pile, we need to put down fabric, spread it.
2. Wilson April/May cleanup
3. Swithcback, Steps in Himes Park, Spot Gravel replacement. Fall work on SW Woods to Terwilliger Trail
4. Ash Creek & Crestwood Trails Dave Manville
1. Ped/bike connection SW Texas 26th to 25th and to the Portland Bible Church Property.
2. SW Tunnelwood and SW 43-42th drainage issue, PBOT, BES and Water are working with SWTrails to complete an improved pedestrian bicycle connection north of Bridlemile school. It gets folks out of the storm sewer.
3. SW New Construction and Update on Barbur Bridge Developments Glenn Bridger
4. Coronado Trail
5. 42nd Street Trail 7 connection at Freeman Water Tank.
Next Month, Dawn Uchiyama will update us on the new SW storm water management approaches.