Agenda for THURSDAY MAY 22nd 2014 Meeting of SWTrails 7 pm at Watershed. 6388 SW Capitol Hwy, enter between buildings.
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes for March and April 2014 as posted on SWTrails.org website
Upcoming Walks Sharon Fekedy, Virginia Hendrickson
Treasurers Report Chris Mays,
Membership Report and Brochure Development Barbara Bowers
History of Red Electric: Doug Rogers and Hans Steuch
SW Corridor Update and issues we should address Glenn
Signage update Dave Manville
Comprehensive Plan and TSP updates are happening, Don
Work Party Schedule bring your calendars, we have May 31 at Wilson HS 9 to 1, includes BarBQue Lunch
Other sites: New 90 foot trail in Burlingame Park, SW 25th Blackberry removal and gathering data to do contour lines of site to help in designing the bridge. spreading gravel on existing trails.
- Multnomah Blvd
- Red Electric Bridge
- Bridge or Culvert (Storm Sewer) underpass of Boones Ferry Road.
- Tunnelwood Drainage and trail
- SW 25th Budget for walkway and bridge developments
- a. Beth Madison, Robert Gray Principal, on work at Crossing at Stephens Creek, and work of one of her students as a community service project.
- b. Request for funding for Naito at Whitaker Crossing, and crossing at MacAdam and Richardson. All are currently unfunded.
- SW 25th and SW Texas vacation, easement status
- Coronado Trail
- SW 19th Planter Boxes that are full of water—what is planned.
- Daylighting of creek in Albert Kelly Park
- Work on Ditches and Extended shoulders on SW Stevenson, SW Hamilton
- Completion of work on Greenway through Hillsdale.
Do we want a staff led update on the upcoming BES work on BH Hwy? Stephens Creek Pilot Project on drainage projects?
Organizing to post monthly notices of progress on Red Electric in local businesses and distribution of Red Electric Brochures. Do we want to include a snippet of history in the announcements? Who will lead this effort?