Agenda for THURSDAY August 28th 2014 Meeting Watershed 6288 SW Capitol Hwy corner of Bertha Court
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes for June 26, 2014 as posted on SWTrails.org
Upcoming Walks Sharon Fekedy, Virginia Hendrickson
Presentation by Mark Lear on Projects to be included in the Street Fee and realated issues. This will be followed by nominations of projects we want to see included in the Street Fee Proposal.
Completion of greenway through Hillsdale-30 feet of sidewalk on Vermont, removal of posts in walkway/bikeway between Wilson and Rieke. Crosswalks at Vermont & 25th.
Results of June Discussion on Stormwater Management
Treasurers Report Chris Mays,
SW 46th and SW Florida Vacation Update see LID announcement below.
Multnomah Days, Health Fair Boot Report and Membership Report Barbara Bowers
SW Corridor Update and issues we should address Glenn
Work parties completed and upcoming Dave Manville led work, see announcement below.
Efforts to assist community in improving pedestrian connections.
Comprehensive Plan and TSP updates Don
1. Multnomah Blvd. Vermont, Terwilliger
2. Red Electric Bridge
3. Bridge or Culvert (Storm Sewer) underpass of Boones Ferry Road.
4. Tunnelwood Drainage and trail
5. SW 25th Budget for walkway and bridge developments
6. Coronado Trail 7. Completion of work on Greenway through Hillsdale.
8. Organizing to post monthly notices of progress on Red Electric in local businesses and distribution of Red Electric Brochures. Do we want to include a snippet of history in the announcements? Who will lead this effort?
LID Announcement: We are planning a new west sidewalk on SW 45th Avenue from Vermont to California, which eventually will connect to Multnomah Blvd.