Our next SW Trails meeting will be this Thursday June 28th from 7pm until 8:30 in the Watershed Bldg at 6388 SW Capital Hwy. Come on out and join us this Thursday.
SW TRAILS meeting / June 28th, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
— AGENDA —
* Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
* Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (May 24th)
* Any upcoming community events we should attend — ???
* Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (July 14th) / Sharon
* Next month’s Work Party – July 5th– No Work Party in July back to work in August
* Treasury report / Chris
* Membership / Barbara B.
* Social Media / Barbara S.
* Update on our new web site managers / Hans
* Follow-up action needed for SW 25th fiscal sponsorship / Glenn
* Volunteers needed for… / Don
* A person in charge of SW Trails “sponsorships”
* “Multnomah Days” activities, Sat., Aug 18th
* Hillsdale Farmers Market, Sundays, 10 am – 2 pm
* A place to store our box of supplies for “outreach” events
* Project status on planned & underway projects
* Last minute news or questions?
* Advocate’s Corner / Don
* Tryon Creek St. Park/Marshall Park trail progress
* Our neighborhood grant program: an announcement
* Next steps on Red Electric Trail
* Next month: a regular meeting, or a PICNIC, on July 26th?
* “Last minute” Announcements?
* Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)
We look forward to seeing you there.