We meet in the Watershed apartment building in Hillsdale, 6388 SW Capitol Hwy. (parking is available in the shopping center across the street) in their community conference room on the main floor next to the central outdoor courtyard next to SW Bertha Ct. (enter directly from the courtyard). Everyone is WELCOME!
SW TRAILS meeting / Nov. 15th, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
— AGENDA —
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Oct. 25th)
- Upcoming community events – “Stroll & Coffee” hike, Nov. 17th – SWIM Open House, Nov. 29th
— any others?
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (Dec. 8th) / Sharon
- Next month’s Work Party (Dec. 6th, 9:00 am) / Dave
- Treasury report / Chris
- Membership / Barbara B.
- Social Media / Barbara S.
- Michael Harrison, OHSU: Marquam Hill Connector project update
- Review of our website updates / Britta, Hans
- SW Trails posted trail signs update / Hans
- How do we solicit donations on our website? Guidelines needed for “fiscal sponsor” donations, and our website “sponsor donors”
- SWIM meeting (11-1-18) update / Don, Dave
- Project status on planned & underway projects / Dave
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
— PBOT “negotiations” for Urban Trails Program ( & Glenn)
— Tour with Commissioner Chloe Eudaly on Nov. 16th
— Other trail updates
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting Thurs., Dec. 20th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-) [note that we meet on the 3rd Thursday in Nov. & Dec. to avoid the holidays]