We meet in the Watershed apartment building in Hillsdale, 6388 SW Capitol Hwy. (parking is available in the shopping center across the street) in their community conference room on the main floor next to the central outdoor courtyard next to SW Bertha Ct. (enter directly from the courtyard). Everyone is WELCOME!
SW TRAILS meeting / Dec. 20th, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
— AGENDA —
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Nov. 15th)
- Upcoming community events – any in the next month?
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (Jan. 12th) / Sharon
- No Work Party for January 2019 just taking a break / Dave
- Treasury report / Chris
- Social Media / Barbara S.
- Membership activities update / Barbara B.
- Annual renew letter
- Membership guidelines
- Brian Brady: GPS digital mapping of SW urban trails project
- Review of our website updates / Britta
- SWIM open house (11-29-18) update / Don, Dave
- Project status on planned & underway projects / Dave
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Tour with Commissioner Chloe Eudaly on Nov. 16th
- Follow-up emails to Comm. Eudaly, her staff Marshall Runkel, and
- Nicole Peirce, PBOT, for Red Electric Trail bridge project
- 4T trail signage
- Meeting with Comm. Fish
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting — Thurs., Jan. 24th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)