Our next SW Trails meeting is Thursday October 26th at 7pm until 8:30 in the Watershed Bldg at 6388 SW Capital Hwy. This meeting will be highlighted by a presentation from Nick Falbo from PBOT who is heading up the SWIM project (SWIM is SouthWest In Motion) an active transportation (walking and biking) improvement and prioritizing project which got underway in September.
SW TRAILS meeting / Oct. 26, 2017, Thursday, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes)
- Approval of last meeting’s minutes (Oct. 5th)
- Upcoming events
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement
- Next month’s Work Party – April Hill Park Nov 2nd 9am
- PBOT’s “SW in Motion” — Nick Falbo, Senior Transportation PlannerFirst meeting,
- Sept. 28th; next meeting, Nov. 2nd, Multnomah Arts Center, 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Project status on in-process or underway projects
- SW 25th and Bertha Safe Routes to Schools
- PBOT grant update
- Capitol Hwy. “Goat Trail” with Multnomah N. Assn.
- Follow-up for Bridlemile Trail proposal (Jenna Barnett)
- Advocates Corner
- Trail Audits/Signs, Treasury, Membership, Social Media
- Report & Discussion of Board’s Special Committee for “Official Project Guidelines & Procedures” — how should we organize and document our own “in-house” projects, and those we share with other community groups (neighborhood assns., PBOT, schools, churches, etc
- Other Developments and Business
- Announcements? (our next meeting Thurs., Nov. 16th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm
So, stop on over and join us for some lively discussion and let us know your thoughts.