Our next SW Trails meeting is this Thursday January 25th at 7pm until 8:30 in the Watershed Bldg at 6388 SW Capital Hwy. We recently got notice of approval for a grant from PBOT for doing maintenance work on the Urban Trail System. We know there are many segments that need work but we have selected a segment on SW Trail #1 up by Twombly Ave where there are some rotting stairs as our first big maintenance in some time. So the discussion should be lively, come on out and join us.
Here is our Agenda for Thursday’s meeting.
SW TRAILS meeting / Jan. 25th, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s minutes (Dec. 21st)
- Upcoming events???
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (Feb. 10th)
- Next month’s Work Party Thursday Feb 1 Dickinson Park S Trail
- Treasury, Membership, Social Media status reports
- Project status on in-process or underway projects
- SW 25th and Bertha Safe Routes to Schools / Don
- Maintenance & Development of SW Urban Trail Signage
- Portland Parks stewardship / Dave
- SW Seymour Court / Dave & Sharon
- Trail Maintenance activities / Dave
- Others….Adds/Review the Projects Folder?
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Other Developments and Business / Doug
- PBOT’s “cease & desist” order to SW Trails (Re: Coronado)
- City Council approves reduced residential speed limits: 20
- Our Annual Board Meeting is next month: election of Board members and officers: please volunteer!
- “Last minute” Announcements? (Next meeting Thurs., Feb. 22nd)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm
We hope to see you there.