Our next SW Trails meeting is this Thursday February 22nd from 7pm until 8:30 in the Watershed Bldg at 6388 SW Capital Hwy. This month our meeting will be highlighted by a presentation from PBOT senior SW in Motion planner Nick Falbo who will update us on progress and is seeking community input on the best pedestrian and bicycle improvements to make in the next 5 years. Come join in this discussion your input is needed. Also this meeting will be our annual membership meeting with election of new officer and board positions.
Here is our Agenda for Thursday’s meeting.
SW TRAILS meeting / Feb. 22nd, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s minutes (Jan. 25th)
- Upcoming events — ???
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (Mar. 10th) / Sharon
- Next month’s Work Party / Dave
- Treasury / Chris
- Membership / Barbara B.
- Social Media / Barbara S.
- Nick Falbo, PBOT
- SW in Motion staff – update presentation
- SW Trails ANNUAL Meeting
- Election of Board Members for upcoming terms
- Setting membership dues for the following year
- Ratifying the budget for the following year
- Election of Officers for Board
- Glenn’s DRAFT proposal: SW Trails Strategic Plan
- Project status on in-process or underway projects
- SW 25th and Bertha Safe Routes to Schools / Don
- SW Seymour Court / Dave & Sharon
- SW Twombly Ave. & SW Trail #1
- Bridlemile walkway
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Other Business?
- “Last minute” Announcements? (Next meeting Thurs., Mar. 22nd)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm
We hope to see you there.