Our next SW Trails meeting will be this Thursday March 22nd from 7pm until 8:30 in the Watershed Bldg at 6388 SW Capital Hwy. At last months membership meeting we elected 2 new officers Doug Rogers as President and Debbie Small as Vice President. All other board and officer positions remained unchanged. Featured speaker at this months meeting will be Nicole Peirce with PBOT to present on the progress of the RED ELECTRIC BRIDGE. Come on out and join us this Thursday.
Here is our Agenda for Thursday’s meeting.SW TRAILS meeting / Mar. 22nd, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm Agenda
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Feb. 22nd)
- Upcoming community events
- –Next SWIM meeting?
- – others ???
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (Apr. 14th) / Sharon
- Next month’s Work Party
- – Apr. 5th, 9:00 am, location to be set
- Treasury / Chris
- Membership / Barbara B.
- Social Media / Barbara S.
- Nicole Peirce, PBOT, Red Electric Bridge
- – update presentation
- SW Corridor Light Rail update – Michael Kizor
- SW Trail #1 crossing at Terwilliger – Michael Harrison, OHSU
- Project status on in-process/underway projects
- Grand Opening Celebration, May 12th, for SW 25th & Bertha-BH Hwy. / Debbie
- – Other projects?
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Other Business?
- “Last minute” Announcements? (Next meeting Thurs., Apr. 26th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm
We hope to see you there.