Our next SW Trails meeting will be this Thursday April 26th from 7pm until 8:30 in the Watershed Bldg at 6388 SW Capital Hwy. At this months meeting a neighborhood matching grant program will be introduced and discussed and there will be many status updates on our various projects. Plus we will be putting in place final plans for the celebration of completion of SW 25th and Bertha Safe Route to School path. Come on out and join us this Thursday.
Here is our Agenda for Thursday’s meeting.SW TRAILS meeting / Apr. 26th, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm Agenda
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Mar. 22nd)
- Upcoming community events
- Next SWIM meeting July 12th 4:30 PM Stevens Creek Crossing
- others ???
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (May. 12th) / Sharon
- Next month’s Work Party – Thursday May 3rd, 9:00 am, location to be set
- Treasury report / Chris
- Membership / Barbara B.
- Social Media / Barbara S
- Trail Grand Opening Celebration (May 12th) – Debbie
- Subaru $1000 sponsorship – Dave
- A new idea: a SW Trails grant process — Don
- SW Corridor Light Rail update – Michael Kizor
- Update on our Red Electric Bridge concerns – Doug
- www.swtrails.org needs a new web site manager – Doug
- Project status on in-process/underway projects
- Seymour Ct. project approval — Dave
- Andrea Wall’s fiscal sponsor project — Glenn
- Bridlemile Walkway SWT#1 — Dave
- Jackson Mid School Graveling — cancelled
- Other projects?
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Other Business?
- “Last minute” Announcements? (Next meeting Thurs., May 24th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm
We hope to see you there.