Our next SW Trails Board and Community meeting will be this Thursday, Sept. 27th, from 7:00 to 8:30 pm. We meet in the Watershed apartment building in Hillsdale, 6388 SW Capitol Hwy. (parking is available in the shopping center across the street). We meet in their community conference room on the main floor next to the central outdoor courtyard next to SW Bertha Ct. (enter directly from the courtyard). Everyone is WELCOME!
SW TRAILS meeting / Sept. 27th, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
— AGENDA —
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Aug. 23rd)
- Upcoming community events – any we should attend?
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (Oct. 13th) / Sharon
- Next month’s Work Party (Oct. 4th, 9:00 am) / Dave
- Treasury report / Chris
- Membership / Barbara B.
- Social Media / Barbara S.
- Meeting with PBOT to review the Urban Trails Program / Don, Debbie
- Meeting with PBOT to review PBOT’s PedPDX pedestrian plan maps & SWIM planning / Don, Debbie
- Outreach to “new SW Trails members” – what kind of follow-up do we do to involve them in our activities? / Debbie
- Should we explore offering shorter organized walks for those who can’t go on our longer hikes? / Debbie
- Project status on planned & underway projects / Dave
- PBOT’s report for our trails in their review process
- Other trail updates
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Current activities
- Other Business?
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting Thurs., Oct. 25th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)