- This event has passed.
April Board Meeting – Via Zoom
April 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
April 22 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Please join us for our monthly board meeting.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend our meeting. Due to coronavirus protocols, we will be gathering virtually via Zoom.
Join by clicking HERE
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Mar. 25th )
- Upcoming community events – any that we should join ON-LINE?…
- Treasurer’s report – monthly update & IRS990 tax report preparations / Lee
- Introduction of new Membership Chair volunteer – Christa Britton / Dave
- Membership update / Christa
- Membership Committee report / Debbie
- Social Media / Barbara
- Election of new Board member, Laura Campos, to fill Board vacancy / Glenn
- “Self-led Hikes” update, website activities, Terwilliger Blvd. / Brian
- Safe resumption of our group MONTHLY WALKS – when & how? / Debbie
- Trail maintenance work parties update / Dave
- City Council Mar. 31st decision: no homeless camps in our parks & trails / Doug
- Grant writing possibilities & Willamette Week’s Give!Guide 2021 / Debbie
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Update on Hillsdale to Lake Oswego trail funding requests– Oregon Walk’s
- Fatal Pedestrian Crash Report (posted on their website)
- Other items?
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting — Thurs., May 27th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)