- This event has passed.
April Board Meeting
April 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
April 28 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend our meeting.
To join the meeting online via Zoom, please click HERE
Meeting ID: 858 8947 5660
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Mar. 24th)
- Upcoming community events – any that we should join ON-LINE?
- Treasurer’s report – monthly update & annual tax reports / Lee
- Membership update / Christa
- Social Media / Barbara
- Our monthly walks/hikes update / Debbie & Dave
- Projects update / Brian
— Inventory of SWTrails street route signs
— Renaming the “Wilson Pool” survey (hosted on SWTrails website)
- Projects, trail maintenance, and work party plans / Dave
- Review of PBOT’s Southwest in Motion (SWIM) community planning effort in preparation for our May 26TH Board meeting’s guest speaker: NICK FALBO, Senior Transportation Planner at PBOT. The August, 2019, 66-page report, Southwest in Motion, is posted on PBOT’s website for all of us to read (Dave and Don were our “Working Group” reps. for 11 formal meetings starting in Sept., 2017).
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
— Hillsdale > Lake Oswego Trail project state funding application update
— Other items
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting — Thurs., May 26th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)