- This event has passed.
Monthly Meeting- December 17 -Via ZOOM
December 17, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Please join us for our monthly board meeting.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend our meeting. And as usual, due to the current coronavirus protocols, we will be gathering virtually via s Zoom. Details for Zoom sign-on can be found at the bottom of the agenda below.
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Nov. 19th)
- Upcoming community events – any that we should join ON-LINE?…
- Election of Robin Wendlandt as our new Board Secretary / Doug
- Treasurer’s monthly report / Lee
- Membership & Barbara’s special “invitation to join us” Dec. 5th / Barbara B.
- Social Media / Barbara S.
- Publicity ideas & a suggestion: we should observe “Shop Local Month” / Bill Gallagher
- How did the Hillsdale Thanksgiving Day walk go? / Glenn & those who walked
- Update for SW Martins Ln. neighbors’ concerns for Trail #7 route / Doug
- “Self-led Hikes” & Website / Brian
- Pedestrian SAFETY: How can we encourage walkers to “BE SEEN/BE SAFE”? / Doug
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Project Progress Checklist for Trail #6 building plans
- Outreach to City Commissioners to recognize pedestrian safety needs in SW Portland
— Other items?
- Trail maintenance work parties update / Dave
- Portland Parks Individual Volunteer plan
- Other developments
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting — Thurs., Jan. 28th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)
Meeting ID: 886 0840 8527