- This event has passed.
February Board Meeting – Via Zoom
February 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Please join us for our monthly board meeting. Thursday Jan 28, 7:00 to 8:30
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend our meeting. Due to coronavirus protocols, we will be gathering virtually via Zoom.
Join by clicking HERE
- Inspiring video! (SWTrails short video)
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Jan. 28th)
- Upcoming community events – any that we should join ON-LINE?…
- Treasurer’s monthly report / Lee
- Membership update & Committee review of needed activities / Dave
- Social Media / Barbara
- Publicity ideas / Bill Gallagher
- “Self-led Hikes” update & our new Trail Posters / Brian
- Brian introduces our Guest speaker:
— ADRIANA ESCOBEDO-LAND, West Willamette Restoration Partnership
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Trail #6 building plans and State Parks staff tour near Boones Ferry bridge
- Feb. 23rd meeting with PBOT traffic engineer for needed SW crosswalks, etc.
- PBOT’s proposed projects budget for SW PDX
- Other items?
- Trail maintenance work parties update / Dave
- Close regular meeting
- Open SWTrails ANNUAL MEETING / Doug
— Introduction and review of past year
- Election of Board members for upcoming terms
- Setting membership dues for the following year & Dave’s motion
- Ratifying the budget for the following year
- Election of Board officers
- Close Annual Meeting
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting — Thurs., March 25th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)