- This event has passed.
March Board Meeting- Via Zoom
March 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
March 25 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend our meeting. Due to coronavirus protocols, we will be gathering virtually via Zoom.
Join by clicking HERE
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Feb. 25th & Mar. 10th)
- Upcoming community events – any that we should join ON-LINE?…
- Treasurer’s monthly report & IRS990 preparations / Lee
- Membership update / Dave & Chairperson volunteer needed / Debbie
- Social Media / (Barbara)
- Self-led Hikes” and Website update / Brian
- Resumption of our group MONTHLY WALKS – when & how? / Debbie
- SWTrail SIGNS update & special need for S Riverdale Road Plus… SWTrail signs now up in our City Parks/ Hans
- City Council Mar. 17th big debate: homeless camps in our parks & trails / Doug
- Trail maintenance work parties update / Dave
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- Changes to SWNI and how it could affect us — insurance, grants, advocacy from City Office of Civic Life & Community?
- MOTION to request $20,000 from PBOT for unfinished SWTrails’ projects
- Other projects already in PBOT’s budget for SW PDX
- Support for Oregon Legislature SB395 to increase share of state highway funds from 1% to 5% for support of safe walking/biking projects (see on “Street Trust” website)
- Other items?
- Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting — Thurs., Apr. 22nd)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)