- This event has passed.
May Board Meeting
May 27, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Please join us for our monthly board meeting. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend our meeting.
Join by clicking HERE
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (Apr. 22nd)
- Upcoming community events – any that we should join ON-LINE?…
- Treasurer’s report – monthly update & we need to move some “steps”! / Lee
- Membership update / Christa
- Social Media / Barbara
- Vice President’s report / Debbie
—Our monthly walks begin in June, updating our website, & face-to-face meetings?
- “Self-led Hikes” & Website update / Brian
- Eagle scout project in Dickinson Park – guest speaker, Elden Parker / Dave
- Dave’s other items.
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
— Insurance application to have City’s Office of Civic Life pay for our insurance
— Hillsdale to Lake Oswego trail update
— Red Electric Bridge construction update
— Red Electric Trail funding information from state Sen. Ginny Burdick
— “Multnomah Days” is coming on Aug. 21 and we’ll have a booth
— Partial tool & material storage
— Proposal to City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty
- Other items?
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting — Thurs., June 24th)
Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)