SWTrails PDX: Good for you, good for the city, good for the planet
SWTrails is a community group founded in 1995. Our purpose is to promote wellness and support safe walking and biking in southwest Portland and the surrounding area. Our primary goals are to:
- Organize group hikes.
- Build and maintain trails in SW Portland.
- Work with city, county and state planners to develop new walking and biking opportunities in SW Portland.
- Advocate for improvements that offer safe walking options on streets without sidewalks
- Advocate for more resources for hiking/biking.
You can join our efforts:
- Subscribe to the SWTrails PDX email list
- Join SWTrails by mail. Download the membership form here. Fill it out and mail it with your $10 membership fee.
- Want to sponsor SWTrails PDX with a donation of $100 or more? Use the same membership form to do so.
- Donate or join by using PayPal or your credit card.