Our next SW Trails Board and Community meeting will be Thursday, August 23rd, from 7:00 pm until 8:30 pm. We meet in the Watershed apartment building in Hillsdale, 6388 SW Capitol Hwy. (parking is available in the shopping center across the street). We meet in their community conference room on the main floor adjacent to the central outdoor courtyard next to SW Bertha Ct. (enter directly from the courtyard). Everyone is WELCOME!
SW TRAILS meeting / Aug. 23rd, 2018, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
— AGENDA —
- Approval of Agenda (additions/changes?)
- Approval of last meeting’s Minutes (June 28th) (July? = picnic!)
- Upcoming community events – any we should attend?
- Next month’s SW Trails Hike announcement (Sept. 8th) / Sharon
- Next month’s Work Party – Sept. 6th, 9:00 am (yes?) / Dave
- Treasury report / Chris
- Membership / Barbara B.
- Social Media / Barbara S.
- Update for Britta, our new web site manager / Hans
- Multnomah Days – how did it go?
- Follow-up action needed for SW 25th fiscal sponsorship / Glenn
- Formal SW Trail’s request made to PBOT — / Glenn, Don, Doug
A Review of PBOT’s Urban Trails Program permitting process
- Project status on planned & underway projects / Dave
- Last minute news or questions?
- Advocate’s Corner / Don
- BES plans for new Tryon Creek bridge on Boones Ferry
- Sustainability Fair at Garden Home Community Ctr.
- SWIM trail ideas we should be promoting
- Other important activities…
- Other Business?
- “Last minute” announcements? (Next meeting Thurs., Sept. 27th)
- Adjourn at 08:30 pm (+/-)